Friday 6 September 2013

(A day) In which the author will fall for a pretty gal, but the affection will, alas, be unreturned


This is what I drew just now. and um... end of post.

Oh no. not done quite yet... I think Philippe Dupuy made himself a new website... I recall trying to find him a few years back but there not being so much stuff out there... lots of great drawings etc OVER HERE

These folks asked for some draws a while back in april... I guess I'll have something or other in THIS COMIC... pretty exciting, as 'twill be sold in the o'l USA and Canada

THIS is good. go look. Best band ever.

Phew, way too many links... that'll do for now, eh... meanwhile lets out with...

"Staring at the Sun" by TV on the Radio

I'm pretty convinced 'Young Liars' is the best EP's ever. well worth a listen to the whole thing.

No comments: